Driving Courses

Select from Trucks & Cars Licences to add for your new career or upgrade your skills set.

In Australia, whether you want to drive a car, truck or operate machinery, you must hold the right licence or qualification to do so legally.

Whether you want to start or enhance a mining career, join a company as a removalist, drive a forklift, or you’re just looking to expand your occupational choices, we have a suitable licence for you.

Ranging from cars to big trucks, our courses for each vehicle category will make sure you drive legally and safely whatever your chosen profession.

Choose from the following courses each delivered with professionalism and experience.


Car – automatic and manual


MR truck


HR truck


HC truck




Skid steer loader

To find out more about our courses, click the relevant link or call 0450 673 385 today.

Trucks & Cars Licences

You need to hold a specific truck or car driver licence to drive a particular type of motor vehicle in Australia. Your licence will show only the highest class or classes of motor vehicle that you are eligible to drive. If your driver licence shows a condition code, you must comply with the condition at all times. 

Cars Licenses

Trucks Licenses

Forklift & BobCat

For all Your Car & Truck Driving Courses

Call Now Button