A truck (including a prime mover or mobile crane) of more than 8 tonnes GVM, with a trailer of more that 9 tonnes GVM
Heavy Combination (HC) Truck TrainingFull Package is 6 lessons + Test
(5 Training lessons + 1 Assessment lesson + Test + Training on our vehicle)
– A mid-week practical driving test booking fee of $59.20
– A Saturday practical driving test booking fee of $150.00
– A mandatory written knowledge test $25.30
For Additional Training :
$130 / hour
Pre-requisites & requirements
- A current HR Australian Driver’s Licence card; held for a minimum of 12 months; a secondary form of ID is also required.
- Wear appropriate clothing, including fully enclosed shoes, either boots or runners.
- All training and assessment is conducted in English so a practical level of English language comprehension is required.
- Correctly start, steer, position, manoeuvre, and stop the vehicle
- Correctly managing engine power to minimise gear and engine wear
- Reverse, maintain visibility, and accurately position the vehicle/li>
- Correctly park, shut down and secure the vehicle
- Successfully identify and avoid hazards (defensive driving)
- Safely load the vehicle and use the most appropriate load restraint method
Connect to website of the Queensland Government
APPROVED DRIVING COURSES FOR TRUCK LICENCES.
Great Heavy Driving School’s dedicated team ensures that students receive complete Heavy Vehicle training for their current or future employment.