A truck (including a prime mover or mobile crane) of more than 8 tonnes GVM, with a trailer of more that 9 tonnes GVM
Heavy Combination (HC) Truck TrainingFull Package is 6 lessons + Test
(5 Training lessons + 1 Assessment lesson + Test + Training on our vehicle)
– A mid-week practical driving test booking fee of $59.20
– A Saturday practical driving test booking fee of $150.00
– A mandatory written knowledge test $25.30
For Additional Training :
$130 / hour
Pre-requisites & requirements
- A current HR Australian Driver’s Licence card; held for a minimum of 12 months; a secondary form of ID is also required.
- Wear appropriate clothing, including fully enclosed shoes, either boots or runners.
- All training and assessment is conducted in English so a practical level of English language comprehension is required.
- Correctly start, steer, position, manoeuvre, and stop the vehicle
- Correctly managing engine power to minimise gear and engine wear
- Reverse, maintain visibility, and accurately position the vehicle/li>
- Correctly park, shut down and secure the vehicle
- Successfully identify and avoid hazards (defensive driving)
- Safely load the vehicle and use the most appropriate load restraint method