National Recognised Training
- Duration – 3 – 4 hours
- Time – Monday to Saturday and times as per the upcoming dates
- Course Fees – $99
- Theory and practical training including assessment
- Same Day successful completion of the training & assessment, applicants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment (SOA) and Queensland WH&S Construction Induction Card (White Card) at the end of the course.
- Address – 359 Wecker Rd, Mansfield, QLD 4122 Australia.
About the course
To meet government-defined health and safety requirements, a white card is a mandatory requirement for anyone working on an Australian construction site. Great Heavy delivers face-to-face government-approved courses where participants will demonstrate knowledge and awareness of safety protocol, relevant legislation, and personal and professional obligations before being issued with the legal document.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify risks and hazards to avoid accident or injury
- How to choose and fit appropriate PPE
- Communication and reporting obligations
- How to follow emergency response protocol
Prices start from just $99!
- One day course with same day assessment
- Participants must be a minimum of 17 years of age
- Appropriate clothing including closed in shoes must be worn
- Basic competency in English language, literacy and numeracy
- Photo ID required
To find out more about obtaining a white card in Brisbane, call 0450 673 385 today.
Upcoming White Card Courses
|Sun, 13 Dec 2020 (1:00 – 5:00 PM)||Places Available||359 Wecker Rd, Mansfield, QLD 4122|
|Sun,20 Dec 2020 (3:00 – 7:00 PM)||Places Available||359 Wecker Rd, Mansfield, QLD 4122|
|Sun, 27 Dec 2020 (1:00 – 5:00 PM)||Places Available||359 Wecker Rd, Mansfield, QLD 4122|
This unit of competency specifies the mandatory work health and safety training required prior to undertaking construction work. The unit requires the person to demonstrate personal awareness and knowledge of health and safety legislative requirements in order to work safely and prevent injury or harm to self and others. It covers identifying and orally reporting common construction hazards, understanding basic risk control measures, and identifying procedures for responding to potential incidents and emergencies. It also covers correctly selecting and fitting common personal protective equipment (PPE) used for construction work.
- Identify health and safety legislative requirements of construction work
- Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
- Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
- Identify incident and emergency response procedures
- All workers on a construction site in Australia must hold a White Card
- QLD White Card is recognised in all states and territories of Australia.
What to bring:
- ID – Australian Driver’s Licence, Passport, Travel Visa, Medicare Card, Adult Proof of Age card
- WH&S website – ID Check
- Suitable clothing (PP&E if available) and closed in shoes
- WH&S website – ID Check
For more information or book now call: 0450 673 385
Note: Discounts for multiple course bookings and also onsite group bookings, please contact us for a quote